Family grateful to escape the house fire that took their home

 

January 18, 2018

Tonia Copeland/Western Nebraska Observer

This mobile home was destroyed by fire on Sunday, Jan. 14. The occupants escaped without harm.

One local family is grateful to have escaped a late-night house fire unharmed, though the blaze destroyed their home and belongings.

The cause of the fire that destroyed the 206 N. Myrtle residence and displaced the family Sunday night has yet to be determined, though initially it is believed to have begun in one of the childrens' bedrooms.

The fire was reported at approximately 11:15 p.m. on Sunday, Jan. 14, at 206 N. Walnut, where Karen Lee and Raul Buanteo, Jr. live with their children, who range in age from 2 – 10 years of age.

Kimball Police Department and Kimball Volunteer Fire Depa...



For access to this article please sign in or subscribe.



 

Reader Comments
(0)

 
 

Powered by ROAR Online Publication Software from Lions Light Corporation
© Copyright 2018