By Daniel Thompson
Reporter 

KVFD Responds To Damaging Weekend House Fire

 


A fire occurred at 209 South Elm Street early Sunday morning, December 30.

According to Kimball Fire Chief Rick Wynne, the fire started around 12:30 a.m.

“It burned and smoldered all night. We got the call around 7:00 a.m. We responded with two pumpers and our equipment truck. We had about 12 men on the scene,” Wynne said.

Fire fighters were on the scene until approximately 10:20 a.m. battling the blaze, according to Wynne.

There were no injuries as the owners were in the process of remodeling and were not staying in the house at the time. However, the two story home suffered consider...



For access to this article please sign in or subscribe.



 

Reader Comments
(0)

 
 

Powered by ROAR Online Publication Software from Lions Light Corporation
© Copyright 2018